With Spring Comes Thunderstorms- Are You Ready ?
Did you know that 50% of businesses never reopen after a fire or water disaster? SERVPRO of Northern Summit County is available 24 hours a day to get YOUR business back up and running, "Like it never even happened."
Thunderstorms are absolutely something to be conscious for. 6.5% of all property claims are due to lightning strikes. Wood and other flammable building materials can easily be ignited when lightning comes in contact or passes through them. In addition, high winds, heavy rain and flooding from a thunderstorm can destroy a business in minutes.
If not prepared for a quick recovery, the lost revenue of your business could mean closure.
That is why SERVPRO has local franchises across the nation. When an emergency situation arises, call one of our highly trained professionals, certified in water, fire and mold clean up and restoration.
SERVPRO of Northern Summit County can provide:
- Over 40 years of experience as leading fire and water cleanup and restoration providers.
- There are over 1,500 franchises servicing 48 states.
- More locations for faster responses.
- Quick response time to help ensure the damage is contained and the restoration process begins promptly.
- Large loss capabilities - no fire or water damage is too big.
When the next storm hits Summit County, Ohio, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Northern Summit County - 330-650-4486, or Request Help Online.
Also consider joining our Emergency Ready Program and reduce business interruption following a disaster. Call for details.