Mold Damage in Northern Summit County Home
This house in Northern Summit County had serious mold. SERVPRO of Northern Summit County was able to help them restore the property to preloss conditions. The homeowners were grateful that our 24/7 services were available to them in their time of need.
Mold can produce allergens and irritants and has the potential to cause other health effects, that is why it is critical to get it taken care of as soon as possible in Northern Summit County. Mold can spread quickly through yourNorthern Summit County home or business in as little as 48 hours.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Disaster can strike when we least expect it, but SERVPRO of Northern Summit County will be there to help.